Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Applications are subject to Westpac's normal lending criteria.
Special bonus points and introductory purchase rate offers only apply to new cards (including switches from any existing Westpac credit cards) applied for between 12 Feb 2012 and 27 April 2012.
1. Introductory purchase rate: Apply by 27 April 2012 for the introductory purchase rate of 9.99% p.a. to apply for the first 6 months from account activation for six complete monthly statement periods. After the first 6 months, the purchase rate switches to the then variable purchase rate. Introductory purchase rate does not apply to cash advances, balance transfers or to cards held by Westpac Group employees.
2. 20,000 bonus Altitude points: Apply by 30 June 2012 and make your first purchase by 31 July 2012 to receive the 20,000 bonus Altitude points. The bonus points will be added to your Altitude points balance within 3 days after the first purchase transaction being debited to your account.
3. The earning and redemption of Altitude points is subject to the Altitude Business Rewards Terms and Conditions (PDF).
4. Complimentary insurance covers are issued by Zurich Australia Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640 AFSL 232507 (Zurich) to Westpac Banking Corporation under separate Master Policies. Zurich is liable for separate risks insured under the terms of each of those policies. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. No Westpac group company has any liability in connection with the insurance policies. For policy call 1300 367 228 (8am-8pm, Monday to Friday) or read Westpac Business Credit Cards complimentary insurance (PDF).
5. Business Value Bundle eligibility criteria apply. Bundle fee currently $17 per month. When you cease to hold a Westpac Business Value Bundle the annual card fee then applicable will apply. See Business Value Bundle Terms and Conditions. Visit westpac.combusiness or ask in branch for details.
6. The additional cardholder must be 16 years or older. The primary cardholder is responsible for all transactions conducted with the additional card
American Express is a trademark of American Express. This card is issued by Westpac pursuant to a license from American Express.
MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International. PayPass is the trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
© 2012 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.